I’ve been tinkering with git and github. Here’s an intro to git:
Here’s a git cheat sheet:
And some more docs (with info on fast forwards):
My github page:
A git book online:
drag dealer does drag and drop, iPhone compatible…
Cross origin resource sharing is a browser standard that lets you get around the script tag or iframe hacks for accessing web service content hosted on another domain.
Here’s the spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/
Firefox and webkit browsers switch to CORS anytime you ask for an XHR to another domain, but the XHR interface is the same. IE8 has CORS support using a special interface: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc288060%28VS.85%29.aspx
Some of these would make great away status messages:
- I’m not ignoring you I just lost interest
- if I promise to miss you will you go away?
- I promise to be nicer if you promise to be smarter
- you almost made me cry but then you left
- I’m not listening but go on… I enjoy how your voice makes my ears bleed
- I’d tell you to go to hell, but i work there and i don’t want to see you everyday!
- you’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me
- I am busy right now, can I ignore you some other time?
- silence is golden… duct tape is silver.
- awww that`s so cute! you actually think i care…
- Oh you want my number??….here it is….1-800-WATEVA
- I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.
- I’m sorry while you were talking I was trying to figure where the hell you got the idea I cared.
- Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.
- You can have as many friends that money can buy, but I’ll still hate you for free.
- I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I just made your horn louder.
New york super fudge chunk when it’s short on chunks. It’s still good chocolate ice cream but it’s not good for my expectations.
grep –max-count=1 -l -r –include=*.txt –exclude-dir=fragments ‘pattern’ ./*|while read line; do mv “$line” newLocation; done